1) For information such as hours of work, payment of wages, and employee benefits:
Labour Relations Agency of the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
2) The Labour Relations Agency provides information and resources on Newfoundland
and Labrador and the Government of Canada’s labour standards.
3) The Labour Program provides information on employment equity act and mandates.
4) The Service Canada website provides key information from both government & non-government
Job Bank for Employers,
Canada Summer Jobs and Labour Market Partnership,
Employer Sponsored Training,
Employment Insurance (EI) for Employers,
Foreign Worker Program,
Payroll Administration, and
5) For information on training and education:
A Career in the Trades
6) Some general Information and guides are available at:
Labour Standards Division-Labour Relations Agency, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador